All our shared hosting plans and all our dedicated clouds are compatible and configurable with WordPress. But our service is not limited to this: we guarantee maximum compatibility with WordPress and with all the most popular template plugin and higher performance.
Each new WordPress project that is transferred to our servers is checked by our technicians before the go live: in addition to ensuring that the transfer has taken place correctly, we verify the status of the site and we intervene directly to improve its performance through cache systems.
For new projects, we will take care of installing our optimized version of WordPress which includes all the most useful plugins, chosen by our technicians.
Throughout the life of your site you can rely on our technicians for any type of system request or verification: we will support your developers to manage any problem as quickly as possible.
To see the prices and the features of our packages, receive a personalized offer or request support, you must be registered. Register now.
Artera WordPress Version
Our version of WordPress contains a selection of the best plugins available in the community always updated to the latest version available.
WordPress Full Assessment
We analyze the status of your WordPress website to identify any errors made during its development and vulnerabilities. We also check for all possible optimizations to improve SEO performance.
- WordPress version checking
- PHP version and compatibility with PHP 7 checking
- Plugin version cheking
- Templete version checking
- WordPress core integrity checking
- Permissions folder configuration checking
- Website scanning with WP Scan
- SSL certificate activation checking
- Correct use of authenticated SMTP or SPF checking
- Correct use of Captcha in the website forms checking
- Performance verification via Google PageSpeed, GTMetrix and Pingdom
- Time To First Byte (TTFB) checking
- Compatibility test with mobile devices
- Verification and configuration of the staging environment
- Cache activation (WordPress and browser) checking
- Image Compression checking
- Htaccess or nginx configurations checking
- Sitemap checking
- Robots.txt checking
Would you like further information?
Fill out the contact form and we will get back to you promptly.