Information on the protection of personal data
To Artera contract signors services or who require presales activities, pursuant to and for the purposes of Reg. UE 2016/679 we provide some information relating to the processing of your Personal Data, not only to comply with legal obligations, but also because transparency and correctness are a fundamental part of our activity within the GDPR 679/2016.
Users are informed:
that the data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned regulation and the confidentiality obligations provided for therein according to the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, and protection of your privacy.
The processing of customer data is based on the consent provided directly by the same, through registration on the site, manual registration, and newsletter subscription. Processing is necessary and to allow the conclusion of the service contract or with the use or consultation of this site by visitors and users who explicitly approve this privacy statement and consent to the processing of their personal data in relation the methods and purposes described below, including any disclosure to third parties if necessary for the provision of a service.
Article 6, Paragraph 1)
- Letter a) the interested party has given consent to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- Letter b) the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract of which the interested party is a part or for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same;
- Letter f) the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller or third parties.
The Data Controller for your personal data is DHH Switzerland SA Via degli Agustoni 3, CH-6830 Chiasso, responsible for the legitimate and correct use of your personal data and whom you may contact for any information or request at the following addresses:
- Tel. +41 (0)91 682 97 27
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of the processing:
- To follow up the presales and commercial information activities requested by the subject
Manage, conclude and execute the agreed contractual relationship, including any fulfillment related to tax and accounting;
- Manage and execute the contact requests of the interested party, requests for the supply of services, in requests for assistance also through communication to third parties;
- Data deriving from implicit transmission in the use of Internet communication protocols, through processing to allow identification of users, IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, including the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response. This data is collected in an exclusively aggregated form to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site or for technical reasons of correct functioning;
- The data could also be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the IT structure (legitimate interests of the owner);
- DHH Switzerland SA performs profiling according to the methods and regulatory limits, with the sending of promotional information relating to our services, marketing information, remarketing, advertising and other information that may be of interest to you based on the preferences expressed when providing the personal data.
The Data Controller hereby informs you that it will process the data provided, mainly directly or through assignment to another party. This person in charge of carrying out only data processor activities may be, secondarily, of a non-European scope, in particular of territoriality and Swiss law.
The interested party
Pursuant to Article 15 of EU Regulation 679/2016 has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of data concerning him, obtain an indication of the origin and purposes and methods of treatment, updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation of data processed in violation of the law and has the right to object to the processing to send advertising material.
Exercise of rights – complaint
It is possible to exercise any right described in this section towards the Data Controller, by sending an email to email@example.com, we remind you that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action based on your request. To exercise the rights referred to in Article 15 of EU Regulation 679/2016, you can contact the Data Controller by writing to: DHH Switzerland SA Via degli Agustoni 3, CH-6830 Chiasso, or by sending an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to data – portability
You have the right to request copies of data personal information you have provided us in a structured, commonly used and electronically readable format, and/or request that we transmit this information to another service provider (where technically feasible).
Duration of the storage treatment
In general, DHH Switzerland SA keeps your personal data short periods, or for the time necessary to execute the contract entered into.
- We may retain some of your personal data to the extent necessary to fulfil our legal and tax obligations as well as to protect our contractual interests.
- Exceptionally, we may keep some of your personal data for carrying out investigative activities, as required by law.
- We declare that, after 24 months from the end of the contractual obligations or the required pre-sales and commercial activities, we will remove the personal data not otherwise necessary for binding regulations.
Withdrawal of consent and limitation of the processing of personal data
It is possible at any time to revoke the consent to the processing of personal data by sending us communication where you specify the will to withdraw the consent, or proceed directly with the unsubscription where required.
The withdrawal of consent does not affect the legitimacy of any processing activity prior to its withdrawal