Identity of the Data ControllerThe data controller of your personal data is DHH Switzerland SA Via Motta 18, CH-6830 Chiasso, which is responsible for the lawful and correct use of your personal data and which you can contact for any information or request at the following addresses
Purpose and legal basis of processingWe may process your personal data for the following purposes:
Marketing and newsletter
- to send you promotional information relating to our services, marketing information, remarketing, advertising and other information. The processing of your data is based on your consent, provided through registration on the site, manual registration, and newsletter subscription. You may revoke your consent at any time by sending us a communication where you specify your will to withdraw consent, or proceed directly by using unsubscription links provided for in each newsletter and communication to you. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legitimacy of any prior processing activity.
Pre-contractual and contractual actions
- To follow up the pre-sales and commercial information activities requested by you;
- To manage, conclude and execute the agreed contractual relationship, including any fulfillment related to tax and accounting;
- To manage and execute your contact requests, requests for the supply of services, requests for assistance in connection with our service.
Website performance and security
- o collect and manage data deriving from implicit transmission in the use of Internet communication protocols, through processing to allow identification of users, IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, including the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response. This data is collected in an exclusively aggregated form to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site or for technical reasons of correct functioning;
- to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the IT structure (legitimate interests of the owner).
Communication of data to third parties and abroad, security measuresWe may communicate your personal data to consultants in order to comply with fiscal and administrative obligations, and to processors and IT services providers Those third parties shall always be either Swiss or EEA entities and in no case will your personal data be sent abroad to non-adequate destinations. We apply appropriate state-of-the-art administrative and technical security measures in order to keep your data safe, confidential, intact and available.
Data retentionIn general, we keep your personal data for short periods, or for the time necessary to execute the contract entered into.
- We may retain some of your personal data to the extent necessary to fulfill our legal and tax obligations as well as to protect our contractual interests.
- Exceptionally, we may keep some of your personal data for carrying out investigative activities, as required by law or by a competent Autority.
- We declare that, after three years from the end of required pre-sales and commercial activities, we will remove the personal data not otherwise necessary except it is necessary to keep them to defend a case before any competent Courts.
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of the fact that we hold or not data concerning you, obtain an indication of the origin and purposes and methods of treatment, ask updating, rectification, integration of data, object to treatment and ask for cancellation of data where applicable by law. Here you may find a model letter.
- You also have the right to request copies of data personal information you have provided us in a structured, commonly used and electronically readable format, and/or request that we transmit this information to another service provider (where technically feasible and applicable by law).
- It is possible to exercise any right described in this section by writing to: DHH Switzerland SA Via Motta 18, CH-6830 Chiasso, or sending an email to email@example.com, we remind you that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action based on your request. You may also ask for assistance to a competent Supervisory Authority.